Get this game pre-installed on your Tegra-powered tablet from GameStop!
Visit http://www.gamestop.com/tablets to purchase and learn more.
Designed from the ground up to take full advantage of your NVIDIA® Tegra® powered phone or tablet, Riptide GP features super-realistic water physics, real-time reflections, and gorgeous high-detail vehicles and environments.
Riptide GP is the first ever console-quality water racing game for mobile, created by Vector Unit, the developers of Xbox 360 hit Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your jet ski to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.
NEW: GAMEPAD SUPPORT!
The ultimate console-quality mobile racing experience just got even more console-y! Now you can kick back on your couch and play Riptide GP with your Bluetooth or USB gamepad. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher.)
- Designed specifically for phones and tablets using NVIDIA’s Tegra 2, the world’s first mobile superchip.
- Bluetooth and USB gamepad support.
- Explore 12 twisting, futuristic water raceways.
- Unlock and master 6 screaming fast jet skis.
- 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship.
- Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost.
- Alter your environment mid-race with interactive triggers.
- Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and race against your Friends' best split times with integrated OpenFeint™ support.
- Easy and fun to pick up and play – delightfully challenging to master.
"With Tegra 2, we've been able to create a watercross racing experience that combines sophisticated physics simulations with console-class visuals."
— Ralf Knoesel, Technical Director, Vector Unit
Images and Videos
Comments and Ratings 122 Comments
Official Reviews 10 Reviews
"You’ll find that not only is the game Riptide GP ... still an awesome game, we’ve got it updated to the newest version available and, what do you know, it’s got the ability to work with 3rd party controllers." Full article